call for Support
Master of Arts - Literacy Birth-6th, Fordham University, NY
BA Elementary Education and Social Studies, Hunter College, NY
Licensure: New York State Professional Certification 1-6
Lead interventionist at a Public Academy, Elmhurst, NY
-Demonstrating over ten years of proven success in the field of teaching and learning
-Coordinated and facilitated the school’s literacy intervention program
- Collaborated with teachers individually to identify the literacy needs of students, to set learning goals and targets, and to problem solve with teachers to develop best practices for continuous academic growth of students in literacy
-Assisted with the collection and analysis of data results as well as shared findings with all staff
-Taught targeted literacy intervention to small groups of students daily using research-based strategies and resources
-Met regularly with the classroom teacher to plan literacy instruction that correlated with the individual student’s needs
-Attended professional development to enhance knowledge of pedagogy and content, especially literacy
-Maintained accurate and up-to- date management records of all students’ progress
Elementary Education Classroom Teacher
● Augmented student learning through data driven and differentiated instruction
● Developed curricula, lesson plans and activities that were aligned with grade and subject specific NYS standards and Common Core State Standards
● Maintained effective behavioral management within classroom using motivational activities and positive reinforcement
● Effectively increased reading levels by devoting additional time within the school week and on the weekends to prepare for the NYS ELA test, and conducting a strict weekly regimen of guided reading groups
● Established trusting and supportive relationships with parents as well as colleagues
Elementary Education Teacher, Harlem, NY
Substitute Teacher -Department of Education, Brooklyn, NY
Head English Teacher, grades 1-4 Brooklyn, NY
Master of Public Administration in Public Service Management - CUNY The City College of New York
Bachelor of Science- CUNY The City College of New York
Educational Administrator, Valley Stream, NY
-Demonstrating over five years of proven successes in managing and completing projects in the nonprofit and profit sector.
-Experienced in program engineering and management with quality control driving growth and profitability.
-Broad-based knowledge and experience in community, youth development, tutoring, education, parent involvement, mentoring, project leadership, and training.
-Successfully implemented new school policies which improved the daily operations as well as long term development of the school.
-Manage and supervise daily operations of a pre-school and private elementary school.
-Manage office staff including office assistant, interns, volunteers, etc.
-Monitor student progress on Gradelink, an online school management system.
-Manage school data submissions including free/reduced lunch, immunizations, BEDS, NYSED, Nassau Boces Textbook Central, etc.
-Plan and coordinate events including school fundraisers, fairs, competitions, school shows, annual day, etc.
-Facilitate human resources activities including payroll, staff scheduling and professional code of work conduct.
-Manage and record school finances including tuition, expenses, reimbursements and class budgets.
Support development and public relations project including advertisements, websites, newsletters, annual reports, and grant opportunities
-Manage scoring and administration of State exams including NYS ELA and MAT.
-Coordinate communication between the school and parents through newsletters, emails, texts, flyers etc.
-Planned, executed, and delivered professional development workshops for staff on “Effective Strategies to Work with Students and Staff” and “Effective Communication with Students and Parents”
MORE UPDATES ON ALL OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS TO COME SOON!
EDLEVATE LLC © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.